Welcome to Starlim India

Written by - Simon Piskorz


Welcome to Starlim India (Simon’s moral of the story)

If you come to starlim india, you never know when you will leave
I’ve booked for only one week, still here for the ceremony
Oh we never know what’s gonna be tomorrow

Many temptations around between the burger and the queen
The best way to resist temptation is to succumb to it
Oh now I really know I don’t care about tomorrow

So come to starlim india if you’re searching your path
Welcome to starlim india and your joy may never last

I have learned that our mind could change the structure of water
Maybe we could use this power to help our brothers and sisters
Oh now I really know oh that I believe in you

My respect for our teachers who has shown us what is yoga
Especially for Manoj the disciple of Shakira
Oh now I really know oh that I believe in you

So come to starlim india if you’re searching your path
Welcome to starlim india and your joy may never last

I went to see prem baba, I’ve been touched by his presence
He said that we’re on this earth to learn that love is our essence
Oh now I really know oh that we need to grow

The moral of the story, everyone has his own one
My moral is that finally, that finally we are one
Oh now I really know oh I’ll never forget you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silence: Yoga Teacher Training in India

Urgent Notification: TTC/June/2012

Starlim India - Rishikesh: Appreciate the Arrangement